- To deliver products and services on time and with the right quality.
- Doing things right from the beginning and delivering on time should apply to all the work within the company. This assures our customers that products and services are delivered according to specifications and contracts.
- Management has the ultimate responsibility to ensure that the quality policy is maintained and shall ensure that the necessary resources are available for continuous improvement and to achieve quality objectives.
- To provide employees with relevant information and education so that they can perform their duties in order to reach the goal: a satisfied customer.
- Ensure that good relations exist between companies, the employees and the surrounding area.
With a committed partnership with customers, suppliers and staff, our ambition is to cause the least possible damage to nature as well as people, and to achieve the best results that are expected of us.
We will achieve our goals by:
- Constant improvement in minimizing the environmental impact of our operation. Every important aspect is the foundation for continuous improvement.
- Imposing environmental requirements on our suppliers, where possible.
- Ensuring that our hazardous waste is disposed of or recycled safely.
- Complying with applicable laws and other requirements which we are affected by and can be related to environmental aspects of our operations.
- Actively cooperate with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders on environmental issues.
- Making sure that all of our employees are involved and have sufficient knowledge to carry out their work in an environmentally sound manner.