• The history behind Elektrofläkt.

  • Elektrofläkt was founded in 1946 by Åke and Lena Jönsson at Lindingö in Stockholm.
  • Elektrofläkt moves to Nykvarn
  • Elektrofläkt moves to Malmköping.
  • 2008 Miljösytem industrimiljö merges with Elektrofläkt and changes its name to Elektrofläkt Miljösystem.
  • 2011 Elektrofläkt Miljösystem becomes part of Oppunda Svets & Mekanik AB.
  • The company moves to Katrineholm.
  • The business is quality and environmentally certified according to 9001:2008 14001-2004.
  • 2014 Certified according to EN 1090-1 & 3834-3
  • 2016 The company celebrates 60 years